If I’m going to have any shot of making blogging a habit, I have to commit to posting at minimum, once a month. I know, I know. Once a month is nowhere near enough, for a REAL blog. But… I have no followers, really. Ain’t nobody checkin’ for me on this thing. I will up my game as soon as I feel there’s enough interest!
Here are some things that have happened in the past month, in no particular order:
- I’ve decided to take up yoga. This is still a work-in-progress, but it’s the plan. My body needs to loosen up.
- I FINALLY made the last payment on my trip to Greece! Shoot, that should have been number 1 on my list.
- My VERY FIRST goddaughter Violet-Hazel (“Hazy”) was born! Actually she was born in May, but she’s been in NICU the whole time with complications, and she has yet to come home. I didn’t feel right posting about Hazy just yet, but seeing as how she’s most likely coming home soon–FINALLY–I can’t hold it in any longer! I’m a godmommy! She’s such a doll. Can’t wait to meet her!
- In freelance-land, I’ve landed several fun and challenging new projects. It’s actually very exciting to work on something you care about. Something that challenges you creatively. Maybe someday I’ll share the completed work.
- Oh, and I’ve made some progress on my “just for grins” body of work. You know, the stuff I work on just to keep myself on my toes. That stuff is SUPER COOL. I’ll definitely share it once I’ve got it where it needs to be. Stay tuned…
- I found out one of my exes is married now. Nothing much else to say about that, except maybe… TURN DOWN FOR WHAT!
Thanks for reading! And as always, I would love a comment or two—so please, jump right in and share your thoughts, whatever they may be.